DRiWATER 3″ Solid Tube & Gel Pac
DriWater is water bound into a gel with food grade binders. When the gel comes in contact with the soil, it slowly breaks down and turns back into water. This time release systems keeps the soil moist without the water evaporating or running away from the roots of your plant.
The 3″ Solid Tube Design Will Give Your
Landscaping a Finished Look
- Trees & Shrubs
- Curbside plantings
- Waters up to 90 days
- Use in-ground or pots
- Easily Refillable
Step by Step Instructions
- Water plant thoroughly before applying DriWater
- Dig a planting hole to the proper depth for the plant and insert tube. The bottom of the tube should be directly against the root mass. When using multiple tubes, place at equal distances around the plant.
- Backfill soil around the tube. Water planting area thoroughly. If you are applying to an existing planting be aware that if your plant is stressed from lack of water, DriWater will not liquefy fast enough to bring the plant out of its stressed condition.
- Carefully cut the 3” DriWater Gel Pac open and remove the gel from the plastic. Dip the gel in water so it slides in the tube easily. Drop the gel into the Tube making certain the gel slides to the bottom of the tube and touches soil. Place the cap on the tube.
- Water plant thoroughly after applying DriWater. When tube is empty, refill with an additional Gel Pac.
How much do you use?
|Container Size||# of Gel Pacs||Supplemental Watering|
|12″-16″||1||Installation & Every 2-3 Weeks|
|1 Gallon||1-3||Installation & Every 2-3 Weeks|
|3 Gallon||2-3||Installation & Every 2-3 Weeks|
|5 Gallon||3-5||Installation & Every 2-3 Weeks|
As every plant has different water requirements and every house is kept at different temperatures, we have created a standardized chart. Keep in mind that if your plant is in direct sunlight it probably will require more water. The more you become familiar with the product, the easier it gets deciding on the quantities your house plants will want.
Hints & Tips
The process for DriWater to liquefy takes a few days, so if you are leaving for Vacation, its best to apply your DriWater a few days before you leave, then water right before you go.